Consign with Us and Earn 65 – 75 %
Clean out your closets and make some extra money at the same time! Consignors earn 65% of the total sales of their items (minus a $10 consignor fee paid at registration). Everything you need to do from registering to making tags can be done online. Since you earn 20-25% more at the consignment sale than you would at a traditional consignment store (and much more than at a garage sale) you end up with more money in your pocket!! Plus anyone who consigns gets to shop on Thursday, prior to the sale opening to the public on Friday.
- As a Consignor you will receive 65% of the total sales amount of your items.
- Volunteering sellers that help three or more shifts will receive 75% of their consigned earnings.
- Your check will come in the mail within 2-4 weeks of the end of the sale. No calling or pick-up necessary.
- All registered and participating consignors will be able to shop Thursday night at 4:30pm before the general public on Friday morning.
- All registered and participating consignors will be able to shop our 50% off Pre-Sale Saturday afternoon at 12:30 pm.
- Dollar Dash: All volunteers and consignors can shop the Dollar Dash Sale on Saturday from 7:00-7:15 pm.
- Spread the word! We need your help recruiting consignors and are happy to reward you for your efforts! You earn an extra $5 per family member or friend you recruit. Please note: The person you have referred must mention your referral during their registration process and they must actually consign with us at the sale. Thank you for your referrals, we really appreciate them!
How to Consign
Don’t have time to Prep, Price & Tag?
For those of you that are extremely busy or don’t want to prep items yourself, we offer preparation and tagging services for you. Contact us for more information. We require a minimum one month notice prior to the sale date for this service; you still earn 50% of the selling price of your items!