What to Sell
We sell in-style and in-season clothing, popular toys & equipment, baby gear and almost everything kids. All items must be in great condition and will be inspected on arrival. Please do not be offended if we do not accept all of your items. Our customers are picky, and we need to be selective as well. One of the advantages to our sale is the we are not as strangely selective as some of the local consignment stores.
Spring Sale Acceptable Clothing Items
Spring & summer clothing (light weight clothing, shorts, t-shirts, sundresses, light weight pajamas, swimsuits, etc.), Easter apparel, and summer shoes for infants, children and juniors.
Fall Sale Acceptable Clothing Items
Fall & winter clothing (thick corduroy pants, long-sleeve shirts, thick fleece pajamas, winter jackets and coats, sweaters, etc.), Christmas apparel and Halloween costumes for infants, children and juniors. Snow related items – sleds, pants, boots, hats, mittens, etc.
Items that are Always Acceptable
- Season appropriate clothing and accessories (infant through teen)
- Shoes for baby & kids – in new or next-to-new condition
- Maternity clothes – any season
- Children’s dance wear – leotards, ballet slippers, tap shoes, etc.
- Toys, puzzles, games – must be in great condition. ALL pieces must be included with any toys you consign and include working batteries
- Outdoor toys – bicycles, trailers, bike seats, outdoor houses/slides like Step 2, Little Tikes etc.
- Books – Children’s books, parenting books and pregnancy books
- Baby gear – strollers, excersaucers, rockers, bouncy seats, baby swings, pack ‘n plays, carriers, walkers, highchairs, etc.
- Furniture – Cribs, toddler beds, changing tables, dressers, toy boxes, playroom organizational pieces, etc. Mattresses may only be sold with a crib or toddler bed. Please see our Safety & Recall Info page for more important detailed information regarding cribs.
- Bedding – for infants and toddler beds only. Crib sheets, blankets, bumpers, etc.
- Miscellaneous & Accessories – nursery decorations, mobiles, diaper bags, etc.
- Car Seats that meet these requirements – Consignor must be original owner, less than 5 years old, never been in an accident and has not been recalled. They must also have the original sticker on the base that gives the manufacturer information. Please see our Safety & Recall Info page for more important detailed information regarding car seats.
- Sporting goods for children – equipment, shin guards, baseball gloves, etc.
- Children’s DVD’s, CD’s, computer games (all in original cases only), electronic video games (game boy, leap pad, vtech, etc.) DVD’s must be rated PG13 or lower and videos games must be rated T (Teen) or lower
Items that are NOT Acceptable
- Out-dated clothing for children, teens & maternity
- Worn “play-clothes”. Items that are stained, torn, broken zippers, missing buttons, outdated, smells of smoke, pet odor, covered in pet hair, etc.
- Clothing with drawstrings – Please see new safety standards regarding drawstring clothing for children.
- NO underwear or training pants unless they are unused in their original sealed package
- Do not bring adult clothing to put in the teen section; we will not accept these items
- Stuffed animals – unless they dance, move, talk, etc.
- No VHS or cassette tapes
- No DVDs rated R and above, No video games rated M and above
- Toys that are broken, missing pieces or don’t work as originally intended
- Cribs that do not meet new safety standards
- Car seats that do not meet our requirements
- Any items that have been recalled. Please check our Safety & Recall Info page for more information